SPEND $100 AND RECEIVE A $50 E-GIFT CARD
Terms & Conditions
Spend $100 or more on Castore.com and receive a $50 e-Gift Card:
- This $50 gift card redemption promotion (the “Promotion”) is valid for a limited period, starting Thursday 17 March 2022 and ending Sunday 20 March 2022 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”). The Promotion is applicable to any qualifying transaction made within this time period.
- To qualify for this Promotion you must be a new or existing Castore member and have purchased over $100 on www.castore.com to qualify for your $50 e-gift card.
- To qualify for this Promotion you must purchase $100 or more on any products advertised on www.castore.com in one transaction online only. You will then be sent your unique $50 e-gift card code to use via email on Monday 04 April 2022.
- Only one gift card can be claimed per customer who completes a qualifying transaction, irrespective of the number of qualifying transactions.
- The gift card can be used online at www.castore.com and is not valid in any Castore retail stores and excludes third-party outlets where Castore products are sold.
- Please protect your card and treat it as cash; we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- The gift card will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. We will not refund any balance remaining and we will invalidate the card.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on gift cards or e-gift cards.
- The Promotion is only available for products purchased for personal non-commercial use. Castore reserves the right to not sell products to customers where it has grounds to believe that such products are being purchased for commercial use.
- Castore reserves the right to terminate the Promotion at any time at its discretion
- By participating in the Prize Draw, you acknowledge that your name and e-‐mail address and will be made available to J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear].
- J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we will keep a record of anonymised (for example, by customer reference number) successful entries and the address county of successful entrants, and will supply such list to anyone who validly requests such information at email@example.com or writes to us at 1 Central Street, Manchester, M2 5WR (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the draw. If you object to any or all of your customer number, surname, county and successful entry ID being published or made available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and successful entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request. If an entrant has any questions about these terms and conditions, including any request to exercise their legal rights under the data protection law, they should contact email@example.com
- Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in Carter Sporting Club Ltd determine, is contrary to these Prize Draw T&Cs or is unfair, fraudulent or unjust to other entrants or is otherwise not in the spirit of the Prize Draw (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] / or any of its agents or representatives), may be rejected from the Prize Draw at J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] sole discretion.
- J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] may cancel or amend the Prize Draw, the prize, Prize Draw information, or these Prize Draw T&Cs without prior notice and for any reason, including (without limitation) in the case of a manifest error. Any changes will be posted either within the Prize Draw information or these Prize Draw T&Cs.
- J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] cannot guarantee that the services relating to the Prize Draw will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. Without limiting clause 6(c), J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified in these Prize Draw T&Cs or in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair, network issue, a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Prize Draw, including, but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-‐out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
- The Prize Draw and these Prize Draw T&Cs will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] team may be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is: J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear], is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09670915 and VAT number GB 220 5568 30 (referred to as "Castore", "we", "us" or "our"). Our registered office at 1 Central Street, Manchester, M2 5WR. Our VAT number is GB 220 5568 30.